Sometimes you wish you could add your comments/ratings/etc to the web form entry after it was submitted, without the form filler being aware of it. Well…this can easily be accomplished by using the ‘private access’ option.
Private access fields are fields which are placed in a container within the form and are only visible and accessible to the form owner. Main usage is for adding remarks or ratings to entries after they are submitted. This option suits all kinds of forms, ranging from contact and feedback forms to order forms.
Steps for creating access fields:
1) Enter the web form you wish to add access fields to in the form builder .
2) Drag a container element.
3) Turn on its ‘Private Access’ checkbox in the element’s settings.
4) Drag the elements of your choice in to the container.
5) Save the form.
Access fields will not appear in published forms, only in the form owner’s report.
Steps for adding your data in the access fields:
1) Enter the form’s report page.
2) Double Click on a specific entry line to enter the entry in edit mode (or choose ‘Tools’>Edit).
3) Your access fields will now be sowing and you will be able to enter data in them.